Thursday, September 24, 2009

Noisy sleeper - off to your own room!


Chase is a FANTASTIC sleeper, but he's quite noisy.  He moans, groans, grunts, smacks, slurps, squeals, talks, etc...  Up until now (8/28/09) he was sleeping in a bassinet in our room.  He was constantly waking me up with his noises so even though HE was sleeping, I was not.  That didn't really work out well for me so I did what every good mom would do...I gave him the BOOT out of our room!  Ever since about two-three weeks old he has slept from about 10pm to 3 or 4am.  It is AWESOME!  And even when he wakes up he is so patient while we change him and get the bottle ready.  He may be the BEST baby I've ever been around.  We are so blessed.  (And yes, that is a black marker spot on his sheet.  I  hadn't decided on his bedding yet so he is using hand me down sheets.  Haley thought it would be fun to color her sheet one night with a dry erase marker...it didn't erase!)  :)

No comments: