Saturday, January 24, 2009

Minnesota - Day one!

We stopped at McDonalds somewhere between Rochester and Park Rapids.  The kids didn't want to eat; they just wanted to play.  I can't blame them.  We had been in the plane for 3 hours and then the car for about 2 hours.  They needed to 'wiggle."  They loved playing in the snow even at McD's!
As soon as we got to Aunt Charlotte's house Cameron wanted to play outside.  So we did!  Charlotte took them for a sled ride.
BJ made them a slide from a huge pile of snow.
Haley went down really fast and always said "Weeeee!"
Making snow angels is always fun

I'm not sure what the temperature was when we were playing, but I'm guessing it was about zero.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

the last pic is my favorite! too cute! so, did you go to the mall or have you been? i have ALWAYS wanted to go to minnesota to go to the mall, so next time take me!!