Thursday, January 22, 2009

One Hour...Literally

This is how long I've been working on this post.  I am SO frustrated.  I finished the smilebox of our ski trip to Brianhead but the internet wont let me send it because it doesn't allow me to sign in.  Why?  I have no idea.  Maybe it's a bad connection since I'm in zero degree weather in the middle of the woods?  Who knows.  According to the computer the signal is strong.

Anyway, so then I just try to log on to blogspot to post this frustration note, and it gives me the run around too.  Seriously...it must be a conspiracy.

So anyway, we are having loads of fun in Minnesota so far.  The kids (including BJ) totally love the snow and we are looking forward to a full day of outdoor play tomorrow, including walking across the Mississippi river.

At some point I hope to get the Brianhead Pics posted, as well as some pictures from our trip here.

Good night!  

1 comment:

Sarah said...

the same thing happens to me! totally annoying! glad you are having fun, we miss you sense we have seen you a little more lately Ava keeps saying I wanna see haywee!! :)