Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cameron turns 5!

We celebrated Cameron's 5th birthday party on Saturday.  There, of course, were a ton of pics so I attempted to make a slideshow. This is my first one, so be patient.  I see now that it isn't starting with the picture I chose, but oh well.  You get the idea!  :)  He was so excited to have his party, but when I mentioned to him that we had to make some girl goody bags he advised me that he didn't want girls at his party.  I explained to him that in exchange for the goody bag, he will get a gift from the girls.  He didn't care - no girls.  "I don't want any presents from girls, mom."  Silly boy!  As you can see, there were girls here - and as it turns out, he is playing with the things they got him.  Go figure.  


Click to play Cameron's 5th Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

2Peas said...

Happy Birthday Cameron, Looks like your party was a blast!

Sarah said...

Luv the slide show and I also luv your header of Cameron and Haley!! You will have to tell me how to do the slide show.

Tiffany DanDjinou said...

Cute slide show, I didn't know we could do that. I am so sad we missed the party, working on weekends stinks!

The Lager blog said...

Again this is so cute..thanks for sharing. I used it to send out a Thank you card..and they TOTALLY loved it and it was SO personal..WAY cute!