Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

Aunt Jeny was there to do Haley's hair.  She is SO good at making Haley extra 'girly.'
Haley loves to wear sunglasses.  We call these her Elton John glasses.

The final hair look.  It had glow sticks in the ponytail and hair glitter.  SO cute!

Here's Cameron getting his awesome red hair.  3 days later and his scalp is still a bit red!  We even washed it out as soon as we got home on Friday.  
The 4 kids.  Haley = fairy, Sam = Peter Pan, Cameron = Optimus Prime, Toby = Captain Hook.  Jeny sewed Sam & Toby's costumes.  Impressive, huh?  I bought mine at Wal-Mart!  :)
We were only about 10 houses away from ours when Cameron decided he had to pee.  So BJ dropped his costume and let him pee in the street.  Nice, huh?  And this is the same BJ that has a fit when I let the kids poop and/or pee alongside a rural highway.  Um, ya, ok...I think the highway is a little less 'visible' but hey, who am I to judge.  See how far he can pee?  That's my boy!  And notice Captain Hook in the bottom of the pic checking it out...
Now Captain Hook decided he needed to pee.  Oh my, what have we started?  BJ says "At least they peed in the street; no one will have to walk on it."  I'm not sure that makes it any better...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

okay that was so funny!! yep, dont understand the logic of not peeing on the highway! Oh, and I love how you said you go the kids outfits at walmart!!haha I am so w/you on that one!

Dad said...

Great . . .
. . . now there is photo evidence of the indecent exposure!

It's a good thing you know folks on the HPD!

The blog looks great.

Uncle Jeff

The Lager blog said...

OH WOW Jen, that is so cute...that is a picture that you will have to show the girlfriends! lol Thats funny...such a BOY! lol