Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Major Haircut

I'm ready for this, mom!
Wow, that's a LOT of hair to be cutting.  Yikes.
So pretty.  I was expecting the cut to make her look younger but she actually looks older.

We've trimmed Haley's hair several times a few inches at a time, but this is the first BIG haircut.  Her hair prior to the cut was almost to her waistline.  After the cut it's just a tad bit below her shoulders.  She was such a good girl.  She even got her hair washed like the big girls do for the first time ever.

As a side note - we are watching football tonight and Cameron announced that he's going to marry ALL of the cheerleaders because he likes their tummies!  He is so dang funny.  His love for tummies started during the olympics when he fell in love with Misty May and Kerri Walsh.  He was into all the olympics, but when those two played he was glued to the TV.

4 comments:

Diana Furrow said...

Wow! I can't believe Haley is that big!! I think I just froze them at 2 1/2 years ago and forgot how fast they would change. Cameron's tummy fedish is priceless! How early they learn huh?=)

The Lager blog said...

Way cute...Omg that is way cute!

Hey thanks, your blog kinda pushed me to get mine finish..I had been sitting on if for a year. When Tiffany T. sent me hers like a year ago. HA! Now just to get our family one up...GREAT, anothe year!

Sarah said...

adorable pics!! she is such a cutie!

melva.byington said...

hahaha he loves their tummies!!