Saturday, November 1, 2008

I had to do it




After months of 'blog surfing' I have finally decided to start our own.  I know I forget so much of what our family does because I don't make digital scrapbooks nearly often enough, so this way I figure I'll have the memories for when I do decide to make the books.  I'm not sure how this is going to work, so I am hoping these pictures attached will be pictures of our recent trip to Disneyland for Halloween.  Mima, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Jeny, Sam & Toby went along with us.  It was loads of fun.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY! I am so excited you finally gave in!

Tiffany DanDjinou said...

Too cute, I am glad you have joined the blogging world. Makes me want to go back to Disneyland already!

Y4 Momma said...

Nice to see ya here....glad you made it over to the "dark" side. LOL.....the kiddos sure have grown up so much....