Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daddy

November 17 was BJ's birthday.  He requested to spend the night at home as a family and eat steak and crab legs for dinner.  He also wanted sauteed onions and mushrooms but I totally forgot to buy those at the store.  He invited his sister and her daughter over too.  It was a delicious dinner and a perfect evening.

Here is the envelope Cameron wrote for Daddy's card.  So cute!
Cameron told me Daddy wanted a Speed Racer Hot Wheel, so that is what he got.  I'm not sure who was more excited, daddy or Cameron!
When I asked Haley what she wanted to buy for daddy she wasn't too sure.  Finally she told me "I don't know, a daddy toy!"  So off I went to the store to find a daddy toy for Haley.  I came up with lanterns for our travel trailer.  Daddy loved them, and so did the kids.  They use them at night to walk to their room and find their jammies.  They decided the big blue one is for Cameron and the small red one is for Haley.  So much for daddy toys, huh?
Aunt Kerri flew us in the air on her legs.  She is so fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cute. That is so cute that Cam wanted to get him hot wheels..hehehe...Those are the most special gifts! Hey our aunt Kerry does that to..the flying around with her legs...LOL

Sarah said...

i think i love the picture the best! i can't wait till ava can draw not just color! :)

2Peas said...

When is our next trailer trip?