Monday, November 17, 2008

Why, oh why?

Why do I love this man so much?  Because he can do ANYTHING!  And also because when I watch 90210 on DVR he tells me he watched it already and admits that his favorite character is Silver.  And he also admits that he likes to watch Priveleged too!  Even though he looks rough and acts tough, he is an amazing man who apparently likes teenie soap operas too!  Ha.  I also love him because he thinks it's funny to put the Outback bread loaves in his shirt pocket.  Nice touch, BJ!  :)  I love you.

3 comments:

2Peas said...

He loves those loaves of bread! Why wouldn't he want to carry them around like a pet. BJ is AMAZING!

Sarah said...

That is too funny about him watching those shows.. does he know you outed him on your blog?!? haha

Jennifer Herbolsheimer said...

Oh yeah, he knows. I made him check it out at work yesterday. He goes "Thanks for telling everying about that!" He doesn't care. Last night we were watching Priveleged and this couple came on & I didn't know who they were. I asked him and he knew! Haha. He's so funny.